Europe’s World is the only independent Europe-wide policy journal, produced in association with over 150 leading European think tanks and academic institutions.
Aiming at stimulating international policy debate Europe’s World is increasingly using its newly extended website and its weekly newsletter to feature the latest policy contributions by organizations and individuals.
We are currently looking for:
Full-time editorial intern
- Research on authors, themes and background information for our articles
- Write and edit articles
- Assist the Publication Manager during the lay-out process
- Update the database
- Good knowledge of current EU affairs
- Well developed research and writing skills
- Native English speaker. French and other languages are an asset
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience of work in an office environment
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- University degree or equivalent
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV (in English) by January 23 with subject title "Internship" to: email@example.com
Please note that only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted
Website & online community intern
The trainee will support the Publication Director with :
- Managing Europe's World's website content;
- Drafting the weekly Europe's World newsletter;
- Liaising with current and potential partner organisations and community members.
- Fluent written and spoken English, other European languages desired;
- Experience with and interest in Web 2.0;
- Knowledge of HTML & previous experience with CMS websites, a must;
- Good knowledge of EU and international affairs;
- Proficient in MS Office programmes;
- Reliable team player who can also work independently with a minimum of supervision
The trainee should be available to start working as soon as possible. The duration of the traineeship is 6 months. He/she will work in the location rue de la Science 4, 1000 Brussels. The traineeship is remunerated. Further details will be given during the interview.
To apply, please send by email a cover letter and CV with the subject “Website and Online Community Internship” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
Unless indicated otherwise by you we will keep your CV for a period of 6 months to contact you if further possibilities arise.